Wednesday, October 12, 2011

list of food that i eat

Ma. Salvacion Bausing | 6:07 AM | Best Blogger Tips
my favorite POTATO FRIES!
                             My POTATO FRIES!

        They say that eating junk food is like smoking because of its bad effects in the body. they say that eating junk food can cause diabetes, high cholesterol and heart diseases etc. 
     
        But I can't help it i want it and eat it. Potato fries really relieve my stress. When writing this i remember last month I received 8 potato fries from my friends as their pasalubong to me. My friends attended their Y4it that was held in UP Diliman for 5 days. I say to them that I don't want such material things as their pasalubong to me all i want is Potato Fries. They just smile. The day of their arrival I received 10 pieces of potato fries. The potato fries that I was holding in the picture was the first one and the rest i put it on my closet.

           A simple request from a girl who who really love Potato Fries.

  THANK YOU GAIL, TINAY, VIC for the pasalubong and KHAYIE WHO JOIN ME TO EAT MY FAVORITE POTATO FRIES. 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips

Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect Best Blogger TipsBlogger Flower Effect